Senior Linux Administrator and System Engineer
Looking for 5+ years of hand on Linux administrator with below mentioned skills
- Experience working in global environment, especially with US customers
- Data center experience
- Exposure to ITIL V3 processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ready to work in 24X7 work culture
- Location Bhopal / Pune / Chennai
- Education – Any Engineering graduate / MCA preferred
- Proficient with bash shell scripting.
- Strong knowledge in DNS server
- Strong Knowledge in web servers:- Apache, Apache Tomcat, Jboss, Nginx. WordPress
- Load Balancer: Haproxy, Nginx
- Directory and Authentication Services: OPENLDAP; IPA; RHDS; NIS, kerberos
- Monitoring Tools: Nagios; check_mk;
- Strong Knowledge in Cryptography Management of TLS/SSL Digital Certificates, OpenSSL, TLS/SSL handshaking, Certificate Authority (CA), Certificate Signing request (CSR), Certificate Revocation List (CRL), RSA/DSA key encryption.
- Extensive experience in server Configuration Management.
- Extensive experience in Mail server :- Zimbra, Postfix, sendmail.
- Strong Knowledge with Admin Tools – admintool, , vmstat, iostat, top, traceroute, ping, sar, ntop, webmin and etc.
- Good Experience on High Availability, Failover, Clustering.
- Good Experience with Dockers and Containers.
- Good Knowledge of Virtualization and Cloud Computing.
- Expertise in Problem solving and Defect Reporting using System Logs.
- Creates and maintains good technical documentation.
- Provides emergency on-call support on a rotating schedule
- OS:- Redhat, Centos, Suse, Ubuntu, Hpunix, Sun.